songs

songs

fun

fun

news

news

friend fun

friend fun

Salman’s real life bodyguard, now Kats Bodyguard…

Friday, July 29, 2011

Salman Khan is doing all that he can for his role in his upcoming film, Bodyguard. News has it that Shera, Sallu’s real life bodyguard has been roped in the film. Shera will be a part of an item song which is titled ‘Aaya re aaya bodyguard…’, featuring Salman and Katrina Kaif, as well. that features the actor and Katrina Kaif.

Talking more about the song, Shera will come in as Kats bodyguard and tell Salman that he is guarding Katrina.

“Yes, I shot for the song yesterday with Bhai and it seemed like magic. It’s a great honor that he has given me,” says Shera, who was a “little apprehensive” about the dance moves. “This is the first time I will be in front of the camera with Bhai. He showed me some dance steps and I rehearsed several times before the final take. I won’t forget this experience.”

Atul Agnihotri, the co-producer and Salman’s brother-in-law says, “It was Salman’s idea to rope in Shera for the song. I am sure audiences will love it.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment