songs

songs

fun

fun

news

news

friend fun

friend fun

Minissha wants to be curvy!!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Minissha Lamba is out to surprise her fans with her sexy makeover for the upcoming film Zila Ghaziabad. The director of the film, Anand Kumar has asked the actress to work on enhancing her assets for her role.

So now, the actress is focussing on having a curvy derriere. In the film, she plays a sexy village belle and a mistress of Arshad Warsi.

Minissha would be wearing a lot of ghagra cholis in the film. The director apparently wants a more rounded bum that looks sexy in a ghagra.

This time, however, the actress is trying to gain the weight naturally. As per sources says, “Minissha has changed her diet. She is consuming a lot of carbohydrates, which may help her to put on theweight. And she is also doing some special exercises to get her body right for Zilla Ghaziabad.”

Lamba confirmed, “Of late, I was doing a lot of cardio, which reduced my fat percentage. Now, my fat percentage needs to go up for Zilla Ghaziabad because I need to look very sexy. I know it’s not going to be easy, but I am working on my diet and exercising to achieve the same. Also, I am taking certaindietary supplements.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment